Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Zombie Ms. Sawyer riding a dragon?

Starting as a joke, I told a student that he should draw a zombie version of me riding a dragon. 
Strange, I know, but I wanted to see if it would actually get done...and it did.
This was what I received:


Once classes began to notice this drawing posted on my bulletin board, I issued a  challenge to see how many of these dragon/zombie drawings I could get. 
Here are the drawings that I have been given so far:


A dragon rescuing zombie me from a giant worm monster.


Dragon/zombie cartoon, full of action.

And of course...


I may not be a zombie, but I have a pet squirrel. I'll take it! 
Receiving this first thing in the morning was a great surprise. 
Thank you for taking the time out to make such a beautiful piece of work.

I hope to add more of these soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment